Orangeman – A dose of Florida sunshine!
Florida is famous for its oranges, and some of the best oranges come from Lakeland in Polk County, Florida. Situated in the center of a triangle bounded by Walt Disney World, Cypress Gardens and Busch Gardens, Lakeland is also a hotbed for the growth of exceptional entertainers and musicians. Let us introduce you to ORANGEMAN.
This is a band that is all about orange. From its four members Sonny D, OJ, Vitamin C and Tang, to its clothing and stage, it’s all orange, orange, orange! ORANGEMAN brings a dose of Florida sunshine and spirit wherever they go. Putting on a non-stop show featuring top party songs from every era, ORANGEMAN’s music is played to perfection. Their strong vocals are only matched by their fun and outgoing personalities. Fronted by drummer “Tang” the stage is immediately different. Put on your best beach gear and sandals. Get out your straw hat and shades cause the sun will be shining when ORANGEMAN comes to town.
- Don’t Let Me Get Me – PINK
- I’m Walking On Sunshine – KATRINA & THE WAVES
- The Middle – JIMMY EAT WORLD
- Can’t Get You Out of my Head – KYLE MINOGUE
- HellaGood – NO DOUBT
- Rock’n Roll All Nite – KISS
- Kung Fu Fighting – CARL DOUGLAS
- Hashpipe – WEEZER
- No Rain – BLIND MELON
- Unbelievable – EMF
- Yellow – COLDPLAY
- Word Up – CAMEO
- I’m Too Sexy – RIGHT SAID FRED
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go – CLASH
- Peaches – PRESIDENTS OF THE U.S.A.
- Play That Funky Music – WILD CHERRY
- She Sells Sanctuary – THE CULT
- I Ran – FLOCK OF SEAGULLS
- Blow At High Dough – TRAGICALLY HIP
- Whip It – DEVO
- Jessie’s Girl – RICK SPRINGFIELD
- Song #2 – BLUR
- Who Can It Be Now – MEN AT WORK
- Fight For Your Right To Party – BEASTIE BOYS
- Closer – NINE INCH NAILS
- New Orleans Is Sinking – TRAGICALLY HIP
- Basket Case – GREEN DAY
- Every Morning – SUGAR RAY